Traditions Walnut Cremation Urn
Rich in detail, this engineered Walnut Cremation Urn is made with pride in a small Iowa workshop. It is a respectful, affordable, and quality resting place for your loved one. The engraving is especially attractive in person where the subtle contrast in the wood can really be appreciated.
On the bottom of this wood cremation urn are four felt feet that protect surfaces from being scratched. Four screws secure the bottom of the urn so you can transfer your loved one's ashes with ease.
- SKU: GM200
- Stock available: 10+
- Color: Brown
- Origin: United States
- Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Walnut - Veneer
- Dimensions: 9" Wide x 7" Deep x 6" High
- Size: Individual (231 cubic inches)
- 50% Off Engraving - no coupon needed - prices shown include discount
- Order it today and your memorial ships Tuesday, February 25th.
- Full image previews provide confidence when submitting orders for engraved products.
- Latest SSL encryption and algorithms to keep your data safe and secure.
The workmanship is excellent, fitting for my brother who was a builder and cabinet maker. While I didn’t have all his ashes so this model was much larger than I needed, it is a fine piece and worthy of holding my brother and all he deserves for all time, once it’s time to inter him. Thank you for such fine work and speedy delivery.
Easy and nice.
This is a really nice urn. The color is really rich and the engraving is subtle but very handsome. I know our Uncle would have really appreciated this urn. We were able to put a passage straight out of the Lord of the Rings on the back we all know that he had hoped to go to New Zealand someday. Everyone appreciated the details that were able to add at his Celebration of Life service. I told anyone who asked where I had bought it that it came from Green Meadow Memorials.