Careers at Green Meadow
Green Meadow is looking for an energetic individual to join our production team. This is an entry-level position and training will be provided for the position to help you succeed. This position is rewarding, challenging & detailed. An ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently with a combination of speed and quality and a possess great attention to detail and a willingness to learn. We create memorials that are cherished by those who survive them. These families demand quality balanced with quick availability in order to be satisfied. You can have pride that everything we create is unique and appreciated by the families that choose Green Meadow Memorials for their cremation urns.
$18 - $22 Per Hour, 40 hours per week.
Engraving personalized memorials w/ lasers & other equipment (Primary Responsibility)
- Quality assurance
- Picking products from warehouse
- Shipping products to customers
- Working w/ team to constantly improve quality & efficiency of all processes
- Occasional warehouse management activities
- Counting products for inventory audits
- Assisting with offload of containers (3-4 times annually)
- Unpacking items from cases into individual boxes
- 40 hours a week (Monday-Friday standard business hours)
- Active, movement-based position that will keep you moving and on your feet throughout the day
- Detail oriented a must
- Problem solver - must enjoy working with various technology (web, mobile & machine based)
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs from time to time
- Enjoys working independently and as a team
- Eager to work outside job requirements to ensure success of the team benefits
- Health Insurance Offerings
- Bonus program based on quality and productivity ($500 quarterly potential)
This position is open immediately. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those selected, a follow up survey will be offered covering key aspects of the position.
Phone interviews will follow the survey and a final in-person interview will be conducted for the most suitable candidates.
An online ecommerce company founded by funeral industry veterans in 2018, Green Meadow Memorials is growing it's team to better serve families all across the United States.